12/12/08

Minor Blog Glitch



Hi everyone!

I have just discovered a glitch in my blog:( Unfortunately, if you open my blog with internet explorer, it is showing up crazy (and only half of some of the postings are there!)!! I am working on fixing this, but as many of you know, I am no member of the Geek Squad. So if you can, open it with Firefox and the blog is as it should be! Thanks for your support!

Lisa




P.S. This blog seemed way too serious, so I thought you might enjoy a truly insane picture!







1 comment:

Asher Glaser said...

Bravo! Another excellent edition to the Hollywood blog Ms. Gopman.

I miss my trapper so.

Yes Dave Mathews is sexy. Even I think so.

I COMPLETELY agree about The Wrestler. I thought, what am I watching the dramatic version of

Beyond The Matt
? That movie broke my heart and hit me much harder than Rourke's pony tail & roided body singing RATT.

I met George "The Animal" Steele. He used to (or may still) live in my hometown, Minneapolis.

I saw "Chunk" recently. He looks good! I think he & Josh Brolin are the success stories of that bunch. Wait Corey Feldman clearly has a good head on his shoulders. What was I thinking.

See ya next time Lisa!

-Asher

BusPassProductions.blogspot.com