12/5/08

I Never Thought I Would Post a Sports Clip...Until I Saw This!



I couldn't resist posting this video. It honestly made me proud of my alma mater. There are a few things I would like you to consider before viewing;


1) Blake Griffin( # 23 in the white uniform) is a douchebag. He is one of those guys who is always pretending to get knocked down in the hopes of getting an offensive foul called on the other team. Plus, he wanted to be number 23 so bad, he asked an Oklahoma legend who lost his leg to cancer to unretire his jersey so he could be #23. DOUCHEBAG.

2) USC might be a private school, but don't forget, we are located in South Central baby!

3) The second time you watch the clip, watch Washington's left hand VERY closely.

4) How insane is Griffin's mom?

5) Overall, disregard what the announcers are saying. They are just jealous, because they secretly dream of being a thug.
6) Leonard Washington(#4) might be my new favorite Trojan!

No comments: