6/17/08

DID I MENTION I HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME?




Charlotte's Web
and/or Babe will completely blow a cat's mind.

(Go ahead and click on the play button. This is a real video of my cat watching Charlotte's Web. Did I mention I have a lot of free time?)


Correction......
Both Hogans are completely despicable.



Is it just me or is Hollywood REALLY stretching the word "celebrity?"


(C. Thomas Howell on Celebracadabra...need I say more?)


When, for a second, I am completely mesmerized by Peter Brady on a high-wire, TV sucks.



Dina Lohan is the definition of a cougar.




Ali Lohan is already so tragic.

Denise Richards should probably just look hot and not talk.



Even though I would feel awkward
"talking" to many of my "friends" on facebook,
I feel completely comfortable being updated on their emotional/physical status every 2 hours.


I never want to work again.


I must confess...I still think Alanis Morissette is awesome.



Every Coldplay song sounds exactly the same. Incredibly whiny.




Even though I haven't been to Spain for ten years....I like to keep the traditions by taking a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day.


Tapas restaurants are my favorite restaurants because you can order fourths and no one will look at you funny.



Be careful boys...there are a lot of fucked up chicks out there trying to trick you into marriage.


13 years later......and I'm sorry...but Clueless still makes me pee.




When you are at a party and a guy with an eyepatch shows up..you know things are going to get crazy!



I still loathe Star Trek...but at some point of my unemployment...I turned into a bit of a sci-fi nerd.





A "hot" club with a long line on a Monday night only proves that there are a lot of unemployed people in L.A.

Some things about Ohio are lame...but Skyline chili rules!




My apologies to The Hoff, but I'm pretty skeptical about America having Talent.



I am definitely a dual personality Gemini. I go back and forth between thinking I am an artist and thinking I am an alcoholic.



Sudden death from salmonella. Yet another reason that tomatoes suck.





TiVo is the greatest invention of my lifetime. Besides string cheese.





Charlie Lee is the worst postal carrier in the U.S.


Smog checks are total bullshit.



Word from the wise, don't go to your smog check hungry or the mechanic might trick you into accepting an unidentifiable ethnic treat in place of the free car wash he promised you.

I found the pictures for this blog at 5 AM, after 6 jack and cokes and an entire frozen cheese pizza.


I'm Italian...and I used to be able to lay out in the sun without even applying SPF 15. All of a sudden I need SPF 50. Global warming much?


Absinthe blows my mind.


Even if you don't give a shit about sports...some moments can truly inspire you.







If you are 40, single, and still doing ecstasy..you are gay.

4 comments:

Asher Glaser said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Asher Glaser said...

If I had a cat, I would treat her to Babe everyday. Maybe it's the angelic voice of Julia Roberts in Charlotte's Web that brings your cat to shear bliss.

Um, I haven't been to Ohio, but I'm dying to try some of that chili. I can get that at Gelson's right?

-Ash

http://buspassproductions.blogspot.com/

Amy Witry said...

Oh bf. I can't wait for Miles to start his own blog.

Fade In said...

I hate tomatoes too. What is the big deal about them?